Home-Calls for donations-Finalised projects-2017 – Student participation in industrial research congresses
2017 – Student participation in industrial research congresses
Organize a 5-day trip, including 3 days of scientific conference, to the United States to awaken the minds of engineering students to innovation. Visits to industrial sites and partner companies.
Participation of Grenoble INP-Pagora students at Student Summit 2017, TAPPI (January 14, 2017, Cincinnati, OH, USA) and at the 2017 Annual Technical Conference, TAGA (12-22 March 2017, Houston, TX, USA).
- Meet with industrialists and discuss current issues.
- Promoting innovation.
- Look for job opportunities abroad.
- Draft an “innovation and monitoring book” accessible to donors.
In the long term, create …
- A portal for donors to access documents.
- A directory of interesting industry-oriented events.
- Logistics (travel agency).