Home-Calls for donations-Finalised projects-2017 – Creation of an Innovation Connected Space (ICS)
2017 – Creation of an Innovation Connected Space (ICS)
Create ideal conditions for students – Learning Lab or co-working space – to accompany pedagogically the management of industrial and academic projects, including internationally.
- Space for innovation projects, prototypes and demonstrators.
- Learning Lab for active pedagogy, co-working.
- Collaborative link and connected with partners.
- Communication / recruitment element.
- Movable furniture, mobile compartments for an agile room.
- Unlimited functional walls for creativity.
- Digital technologies for co-working in face-to-face or remotely with partners in companies and / or internationally.
- Shared screens / immediate sharing of information and data in teams.
- Video conferencing equipment (octopus, interactive video projector).
- Stimulate team management and project management.
- Promote innovation and creativity, support entrepreneurship.
- Facilitate remote work with “business customers”.
- To become an inter-center of training: connect the classes of students between schools partners.
- Developing international partnerships.
- Facilitate the coordination of projects for professional student associations.
- Propose interprofessional workshops, innovation modules for companies.
- 3rd year engineering student (DEEP projects).
- professional student associations: Student Chapters TAGA and TAPPI…
- Public and private partners (companies), national and international.