Home-Calls for donations-Finalised projects-2016 – A study trip for 1st year students
2016 – A study trip for 1st year students
This study tour is organized during the first month of integration of new engineering students. It allows them to learn a great deal about their future role as engineers and to gain an initial insight into the industrial sectors in which they will forge a career: paper, print media, packaging, biomaterials, etc.
The value of the initiative in terms of improving students’ knowledge of the profession is clear.
- Introduction to technical vocabulary
- Approach to processes and materials
- Awareness of industrial problems including environmental
- Understanding of each company strategy
- Understanding of the engineering profession and the importance of networking, through dialogue with the school’s former students.
These actions represent a significant cost for the school. The Agefpi Endowment Fund has chosen to make this initiative one of the priorities of its support programme.